Marketing Project Manager
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing Digital Marketing Projects with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results;
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation;
- Managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis (return vs investments);
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail;
- Computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint;
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience;
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions;
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn;
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally;
- Passion for Sports;
- Good level of English or French.
- In charge of the Marketing Strategy for B2B, 2nd Hand and other new projects;
- Oversee marketing lead generation;
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of clients for all the projects;
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging;
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on all marketing initiatives;
- Develop marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.