Senior Legal Adviser (Marketplace)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Legal Adviser (Marketplace) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
• University degree in Law;
• 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
• The candidate should be confident, having the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
• Creativity, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused in a fast-moving environment;
• Ability to understand and resolve complex legal and business issues;
• Advantage: experience in retail companies;
• Computer literate;
• Fluency in English.
• To keep up to date with the most recent changes in relevant legislation and inform the Marketplace department;
• To provide legal advice to the Marketplace department and executive management team concerning the marketplace agreements, ranging from drafting, review and interpretation up to the follow up all legal parts of these agreements;
• To research and analyze national and EU laws, regulations and marketplace department guidelines, apply policy text, company practices, filings, and hypothetical / factual situations;
• To develop and maintain detailed procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency and achieve organizational objectives;
• To issues legal opinion regarding contracts and other legal matters;
• To ensures that all rules and regulations of the Marketplace department are compliant with the legislation in force;
• To ensures representation of company’s best interests by providing support representation for business affairs in developing and maintaining effective relationships with partners and regulatory bodies.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.