Credit Specialist with English
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a great opportunity for a Lead Project Administrator with English, to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Bucharest! The position is responsible for the overall accounts receivable credit and collection process for a specified customer portfolio and country. This includes verbal and written communication and interaction with internal and external customers aiming at receiving cash on time at due date. The credit controller also leads the dispute resolution process in our complex building solutions business.
• Bachelor degree
• A 2 years minimum experience in the financial, customer support, accounting departments, or related;
• Advanced English skills
• SAP and Excel Skills are desirable
• The credit controller is responsible for timely collection of all debts for a specified customer portfolio/book of debtors in our building automation business (HBS).
• Daily follow up of past due accounts receivables transactions with our customers by telephone or mail in accordance with our established collection procedures.
Leading the dispute resolution process with our customer and other external involved parties
• Regular participation in recurring cash calls in order to discuss past due debts with our district management team.
• Daily examination of customers where sales orders have run on block due to exceeded credit limits or other credit specific parameters.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• International work environment;
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.