Data Analytics Specialist (1 year limited contract)
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Data Analytics Specialist - Supply Chain in our Global Business Center in Bucharest. As a member of the Global Supply Chain Analytics Team, you will be specialized in data extraction, data analysis, report development, maintenance and support for Tenneco supply chain and project management initiatives.
- User support for “Power Steering” global project management tool, access, data and module configuration requests
- Design, program, document, and maintain reports and dashboards using SAP HANA/MS Azure extraction and Power BI
- Regular use of standard and custom SAP reports to extract important operational and finance data
- Ability to understand and work with large volumes of data from multiple sources
- Maintain and deliver reports within the reporting portfolio
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application and implementation of metrics
- Provide reporting training for end users and provide stakeholder enablement whenever possible
- Manage small internal projects with supervision; lead meetings, provide regular project updates, take responsibility for deadlines and use influencing skills to move project along
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Business, Information Systems or a related area
- 2-4 years working with and analyzing data
- Experience using SQL and visualization/BI tools: Power BI, Tableau
- Self-starter who possess strong customer focus, command skills, comfortable implementing change, and dealing with ambiguity
- Analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, including how to use pivot tables, VLOOKUP, CONCATENATE and other functions necessary to conduct non-routine data audits
- Strong communication skills via phone, e-mail and in-person; ability to review and approve communication templates and coach other team members on proper methods/channels of communication
- Experience championing customer service initiatives and consistently seeking proactive ways to support customers; facilitating team discussions and team building activities as needed
- Strong analytical thinking skills in order to produce complete and extensive analyses for new or ambiguous issues and problems
- High proficiency in making decisions by consistently proposing quality solutions and answers to issues by gathering extensive data, conducting research and presenting a recommended solution to all parties involved
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities; assist team members in adapting to changing circumstances
- Programming language a plus (preferably Python)
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.