Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
• Technical background and relevant working experience in a similar or related IT position in a mid-size company;
• Solid knowledge of different hardware related aspects (related to desktops, laptops, switches, routers, printers;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft application (Windows and MS Office);
• Good knowledge of antivirus usage/maintenance;
• Good understanding of IP Networks, wiring, VPN technology & WiFi, SAN network is a plus;
• Good knowledge of Windows Server OS, MS Exchange, Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V);
• Some knowledge of (NAS management, Barcoding system, Linux, SQL, DB management background etc);
• English language (advanced level).
Administer and maintain the operating stability, efficiency and security of the IT systems and infrastructure within the company, aiming to provide accurate and timely IT service.
Purchases and installs IT and telecommunication equipment’s in the company and provide support for its maintenance and proper use;
Identify new requests of the IT system, establish a proper project management for the new systems, including, if the case, the management of the suppliers, users and consultants;
Applies IT standards at all levels, including those referring to hardware/software systems for the computers, as well as needed acquisitions, network protocol, copyright and antivirus system;
Ensures the integrity of IT system , performs periodically evaluations and it it`s direct responsible for all IT systems in assigned zone;
Manages the fixed and mobile telecommunication systems;
Assists all functions in improving their efficiency by implementing new software/hardware solutions, upgrades hardware equipment and provides user training and support (office applications, data management, bar coding system, ERP, etc.);
Performs all the operations required, to correctly draw and timely delivery of various reports required ;
Active involvement in setting / implementation of information systems and flows of documents and information in various projects or activities assigned;
Identify / remove all contaminants that may affect the integrity and confidentiality of documents / accounting data and communicate them immediately to the direct supervisor;