Global Head of IT
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Cerinte
We are looking for a positive individual who will help grow the brand locally and contribute with local management to making the company an employer of choice. We are looking for someone who has an excellent education and is keen to keep developing their skills and experience:
· Hands-on IT Infrastructure Manager with experience in both IT Transformation/Change and IT Operations.
· Hands-on IT Infrastructure skills including Windows, Linux, Networks and Datacentres.
· Experience of one more major Cloud platform is ideal, especially AWS or Azure.
· Service-focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
· The ability to plan and execute IT projects, working to a project plan.
· Financial management experience i.e. budgeting
· Vendor management ensuring third party services are delivered to high quality.
· International outlook with a positive and optimistic mindset.
· International experience, especially in a major Financial Centre (London, New York, Chicago, Singapore, Tokyo etc) ideal.
· Exposure to Financial Services and/or Managed Services/Outsourcing preferred.
Currently the IT Infrastructure estate is split between London, a small Datacentre and some outsourced services in both locations.
Consultants also work on client site in various locations across Europe and some remote support is occasionally required which is currently undertaken using team viewer. The infrastructure estate is primarily Microsoft Windows based but there are some Linux machines.
The company's strategy is based around a move towards a transition to Cloud enabled products and strategies spearheaded by the use of Cloud internally. Thus, they are looking to consolidate the IT estate in the Cloud and envisage the internal IT team becoming a centre of Cloud excellence.
We are looking for a hands-on Global Head of IT / IT Manager to help take their Infrastructure to the next level. This role will be based from their offices in Central Bucharest but with very occasional travel to London.