Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Serving as main contact for all controlling and financial topics
- Proactively steering the P&L and cost measures
- Reporting to Controlling Expert
- Coordinate the yearly planning process
- Monthly forecasting of financial figures
- Support the cost center controlling and financial processes by tracking the time and costs
- Controlling of service provider contracts and follow up (all necessary tasks incl. PR, PO and SIO process in Ariba; Tracking Actual vs. PO/SIO values)
- Assisting in designing, developing and implementing effective controlling tools and procedures
- Preparing financial reports/presentations for the management team
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials and Accounting)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel-create dashboards, pivot, financial formulas, PowerPoint)
- Profound knowledge of SAP (SAP CO and FI, SAP BO, SAP BW)
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred)
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Knowledge of Ariba and Service Now is plus
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- “Taking ownership” behavior and ability to discuss eye to eye with peers
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.