Frontend developer with Angular
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend developer with Angular active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Expert proficiency in TypeScript
• A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
• Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
• A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
• Good experience with state management and good understanding of reactive state
• Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including SonarQube, Docker, etc.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
In general, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices. You will, therefore:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review