Junior UI QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Junior UI QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
## Technical skills
Programming experience - Python preferred
Basic skills with administering Linux systems and Shell scripting
Basic networking knowledge (L2/L3)
Very good written and spoken English.
Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team.
Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks.
Professional with the ability to properly handle confidential information.
● Web testing with Selenium Webdriber
● ISTQB Certification is a plus
● Hands-on experience testing Cisco switches, routers, networking and SDN controller is a plus
● Knowledge of VMWare, vSphere, Jenkins and REST API
● Experience in testing web services
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible with the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches and can automate time consuming tasks such as configuration of L2-L3 network devices.
The controller uses microservice architecture, the components will communicate via REST APIs and will also provide a user-friendly web-based user interface on the front-end.
We are looking for an QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process for an application that monitors various network performance statistics and provides extensive visibility into the traffic flows.
● Participate and work closely with developers at various stages: functional specification, design reviews.
● Write detailed feature test plans and develop Python scripts for automated testing.
● Investigate script failures, modify scripts/libraries and log product defects as needed.
● Assist development engineers in defect diagnosis.
● Assist other QA engineers with code reviews and debugging efforts.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.