L3 support engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2+ years experience working in virtualization, cluster management
• HW knowledge of X86 servers, networking, GPU's etc.
• Familiarity with Linux and Linux shell commands
• Work experience in one or more of the following areas: Software Development, Software Test (Product/ Quality Assurance) or Level 3 PE support
• Proven ability to effectively communicate (verbal/written) technical issues, fixes/actions
• Ability diagnose and identify software issues
• Programming skills in Python
• Experience with OpenHPC, especially with components such as Slurm, Singularity and Ganglia
• Experience with PostgreSQL and Icinga
• Experience with AI framworks such as TensorFlow
• Experience with Caffe
• Experience with Ganglia
LiCO, Lenovo Integrated Configuration Orchestrator, is a one-stop solution for Lenovo HPC and AI systems. The LiCO Level 3 Product Engineer role serves as LiCO SW field interface to the Lenovo support team and the product development team. Level 3 PEs are engaged when the earlier levels of support (L1) have been unsuccessful in resolving the issue reported by the client; in these instances, a case escalation is executed by Lenovo Support L1 to Level 3 Product Engineering.
A Product Engineer's (PE's) responsibilities include providing technical expertise to resolve issues escalated. Level 3 PE is expected to provide an action plan to resolve all client reported issues after a thorough review of LiCO logs, configuration information, etc . Level 3 PE is also expected to provide technical expertise in support of critical client situations handled by the Senior management team, along with managing pervasive field issues and providing field communication on available fixes. In addition, Level 3 PE engages the LiCO development teams to aid in the identification and analysis of design, architecture and procedural process issues involving the product.
Specific tasks include: Use lab hardware to set up client configuration in order to replicate client reported failure; read and interpret LiCO error logs & OS logs to isolate client issue; debug and analyze logs to isolate complex client problems; open customer defects against LiCO development team and work with them on fix plan; act as the technical interface for client teams and clients to explain technical solutions and corrective actions; generate knowledge collateral and technical documentation for service personnel and clients to follow; provide on-site assistance to resolve critical client technical issues (when required).
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.