This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Database Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• 3+ years working as a database developer working with Oracle and/or PostgreSQL
• Expert Level SQL, PL/SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views
• Knowledge of managing data import/export processes between different DB instances
• Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data quality, privacy or security
• Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks, statistics and isolation levels
• Able to work closely with development team in order to debug and troubleshoot issues
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and provide ideas of improvement
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and/or workarounds
• Experience on working with Microsoft Azure is a plus
• Experience with ETL processes and OLAP databases
• Experience with message queuing, full text indexing, and other high performance data concepts
• Demonstrable experience working with big, interdependent, complex datasets and data structures
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or relevant field with equivalent experience
You'll be working in the IB Client Lifecycle Management Program team in Bucharest. We're responsible for delivering solutions to close out action plans relating to high risk Operational Risk Inventory (ORI) items. Forming part of the front-to-back IB Client Lifecycle Management Programme, we support the Operations Teams who service Client and Account data and work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment with stakeholders across Front Office Sales, COO, Legal, Credit Risk, Operations and Data Management globally.
- Responsible for development , support and maintenance of DB part of enterprise level application.
- Should have enough experience for database design, its implementation, application development, performance tuning, application support etc.
- Design and review data model, code and architectural changes.
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement database solutions within a structured development process.
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional issues.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.