AI Technical Support Engineer (Linux, Kubernetes, Python skills)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Prior system administration experience with deploying solutions, applications and open source software such as Linux, SLURM and Kubernetes in a data center environment.
Minimum 5 years of industry experience in deploying IT solutions in data center environments.
HPC, Benchmarking, Performance Testing
Reference architectures, reference designs.
Project management experience with the ability to manage competing priorities.
Action-oriented and able to work independently with clear priorities in a matrix organization
Ability to grasp fast changing technology developments and how they can impact customers
Innovative and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
Our customer is expanding its already HPC/AI team to lead the Intelligence Transformation by making HPC and (AI) solutions accessible for all, and deploy from the largest supercomputer customers in the world to enterprises just getting started on their Transformation journey.
The right candidate for this newly created role will be responsible for understanding client use-cases and requirements, helping execute Proof-of-Concepts, deploying and validating reference designs, and creating collateral to support leadership products and solutions.
• Provide proactive technical infrastructure support for customer Proof-of-Concepts, workshops, AI benchmarking & partner Proof-of-Concepts.
• Manage infrastructure deployments including compute, storage, networking and software to meet technical program needs.
• Assist with equipment ordering, setup, installation, maintenance and configuration.
• Manage software provisioning including installing OS, updating firmware and device drivers on new and existing hardware.
• Create whitepapers, solution briefs and Reference Architectures based on successful AI Innovation Center solution deployments.
• Collaborate with other technical team members such as Architects and Data Scientists to deliver customer PoCs and Workshops.
• Work closely our benchmarking and innovation center teams to ensure coverage of AI and HPC activity across various geographies. This may include working with teams & customers from different regions.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with IT managers, BU personnel to senior management.
• Assist with technical product marketing activity including event demo support, technical resources to support customer briefings and partner Proof-of-Concept support.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.