Project Manager with French
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Full proficiency in French, as well as English language, both technical and Business level;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Experience in project management in Human Resources
• Strong knowledge of the CSOD solution
• Experience in using project management software tools
• Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations
• Customer service skills
• Preparing and communicating project initiation documents describing the scope, business objectives, deliverables and critical success factors for each project.
• Coordinating the necessary implementation during delivery and has the task of organizing and motivating the project team.
• Performing all tasks of the project according to the project plan, using all necessary resources.
• Ensuring the quality of deliverable products and that the delivered products comply with the requirements specified in the customer's need and in the existing CSOD solutions.
• Monitoring the evolution of the project, taking the necessary steps to maintain or implement the project.
• Responsible for communicating with all stakeholders during the project and obtaining project acceptance from the client.
• Providing post-implementation support for support teams.
• Communicating the implementation stage to the beneficiary throughout the project as well as to the end users when putting the solution into production.
• Is involved in the analysis of projects through expertise on precise CSOD modules necessary for the projects it coordinates or to which it is a contributor.
• Responsible for proposing CSOD solutions in the implementation of the projects it coordinates or contributes to.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.