Business Analyst with Norwegian /Swedish
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish and English
• Problem solving ability, good analytical skills
• Should be well versed with MS Office
• Excellent presentation skills
• To conduct business research using various sources (databases, Internet, etc.) at your disposal.
• To conduct research includes company profiling, competitor and market profiling, among other requests - activities in which knowledge in economics, sciences or management is a major plus.
• Some of the projects will require you to carry out excel-based modeling – hence an analytical bent of mind and a good understanding of MS Office tools is required.
• Our employees are helped and guided to grow in the organization. Some of the roles that a Business Analyst will take in time would be: Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager and Manager. However, we cannot provide any guarantee or indicative timeline for this, as this is completely dependent on employee performance and organizational requirements.