Project Manager for Software Integration -Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Elektrobit Automotive Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager for Software Integration -Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving.Cerinte
The main goal of your activity will be to define the project plan and the content of the deliverables in accordance with the customer needs. You will have to monitor the project progress and to assure the quality of the delivered software respecting the milestones and the agreed costs.
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
• You have professional experience as a Project Manager for at least 2 years
• Minimum 3 years of experience as SW Engineer in C programming language
• Good knowledge of embedded C programming language
• You have good knowledge of software development processes and project management processes
• Strong problem solving skills
• You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
• You have very good communication skills
• You have a confident and solution-oriented appearance towards the customer
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
It is a plus:
• Microcontrollers knowledge
• Knowledge in Real-time Operating Systems
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
• Basic know-how in AUTOSAR (classic and adaptive)
• Experienced in Git and Jira
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player.
• You manage the integration team for customer support projects with up to 5 integration engineers
• You coordinate and control integration and test activities
• You will monitor progress and manage risk and deviations
• You provide reporting and presentations for upper management
• You will have regular and proactive alignment with Product Manager, development teams, customer and other
• You will drive implementation and optimization regarding processes, tool-chain and testing environment
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!