Local Administrator HR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Local Administrator HR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Administration & Organizing Skills
• Change & Improvement Management Skills
• Communication Skills
• English Skills
• MS Excel Knowledge
• Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
• Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge (only where required in daily work)
• Local Taxation Knowledge (only where required in daily work)
• Presentation Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Team Working Skills
• Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Graduate degree or equivalent qualification / experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• 4+ years of administrative experience
• Proven skills in a service oriented environment
Perform specific local administrative activities in the legal entity. Support the local company in activities that are related to one or several functional areas and that cannot be performed remotely. All is done to gain optimal efficiency.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Perform local administrative activities related to HR and Payroll
• Perform local activities related to payments and taxes
• Perform local administrative activities related to records retention
• Perform local administrative activities related to invoices
• Perform approved local administrative activities (regional deviations from standard LAS Service Description)
• Drive and improve operational performance
• Coordination for Local Administration Services