Senior Finance Analyst (part-time)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Humangest Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Finance Analyst (part-time) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
We are recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst, for one of our clients, leader on the automation market all over the world.
The Finance Analyst will play a lead role in managing and driving financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. Will partner with and support the different teams and the business leaders to drive finance initiatives and decisions.
The duration of the contract has a determined period of 10 months with the possibility of continuity on other projects.
What you must have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration;
• Technical Expertise in Financial Planning and Analysis;
• Very good knowledge of SAP and Excel;
• Totally fluent in English.
The key skills you will need:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the financial field;
• Strong analytical skills with speed of service;
• Cost accounting and project accounting expertise;
• Strong focus on managing and driving P
• Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions to business problems without supervision;
• Self-motivating, results-oriented individual;
You will be part of a team that will:
• Leads and drives the Annual Operating Plan processes globally for the business, in close cooperation with the Business Leadership;
• Reviews large project quotations prepared by the commercial team;
• Continuously has a feel for the performance of the business, identifies risks and opportunities, and drives the business to perform the Annual operation plan;
• Drives the monthly closing process, analyzes and reports on results;
• Analyzes the Sales and Sales Mix in the greatest detail (Revenue and Cost of Sales review)
• Cost, Material variances reviews;
• Support Inventory reviews;
• Support set up Standard costs;
• Improves processes and analytics in support of profitability margin analysis;
• Attractive salary and benefits;
• 4h/day schedule, flexible, depending on the business needs;
• Private medical Plan