SALES BUSINESS ANALYST
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SALES BUSINESS ANALYST active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Sales – Bucharest
- WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
- YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The Sales Business Analyst identifies, evaluates and communicate business trends, update scorecards and produce ad-hoc reports to enable informed decisions to improve company performance.
He / she will work cross-functionally across sales, operations, marketing and finance, assist in translating the business needs into reports / analytics functional requirements and ensure that the outputs are well understood and meet the business needs to deliver results.
- Be the main resource for effective implementation of commercial strategies through sales target and contests, continuously monitor performance versus target
- Maintain and enhance the recurring reporting package: sales KPIs, revenue analysis, forecasts, pipeline monitoring
- Perform ad-hoc analysis regarding business volumes, revenue or other topics raised by stakeholders
- Monitor specific campaigns results
- Drive reporting automation and have a strong presence in future business intelligence implementations
- Identify opportunities or potential risks to the business
- WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
- University graduate in finance, economics or another related field
- 2 years’ experience on a similar position
- Excel proficiency, CRM/SFA knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and synthetic view
- High attention to details
- Ability to influence and maintain convictions
- Can-do attitude and results-driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
Languages required: Romanian & English
- EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job