DevOps Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs DevOps Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, such as engineers and non-technical coworkers
- Moderate to extensive knowledge of general security practices
- Self-starter with ability to balance many tasks with changing priorities. Proven ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and successfully prioritize work
- Strong decision-making skills. Able to analyze different options and make a clear recommendation
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Scripting (PowerShell,bash, Python, and other similar scripting languages)
- Ability to integrate custom scripts/automation tools with REST APIs
- Experience supporting both Windows and Linux environments
- Understanding virtualization, cloud computing services concepts (AWS, Azure),
- Basic knowledge of: Networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Understanding of IT fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, security.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Azure DevOps or similar tool)
- Reasonable comfort level using Git
- Experience managing production systems (Windows, Linux, Middleware)
- Experience managing cloud environments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies and learn new skills
- IT/Server Administration background to interface with other IT professionals when discussing technical needs. Be able to translate those needs into monitoring solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
Work with a broad set of team members focused on new product deployment into Cloud infrastructure and existing product support. Responsible for design and implementation of cloud-based solutions using configuration/deployments automation. In addition, responsible for innovation, design, implementation and/or automation of workflow integration between existing products.
This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy and support Multi-Cloud resources IaaS, PaaS, and/or SaaS
- Help improving DEV/TEST/QA/RE/PE environment consistency
- Facilitate the CD processes, work with Performance Engineering for scale delivery
- Help enhancing End-To-End process execution of delivery through automation
- Create environments as part of the overall Continuous Delivery objective as required by the Development and QA teams
- Interact with Operation Teams to build and manage the artifacts for production deployment
- Monitoring health and performance of cloud environments and executing relevant maintenance tasks or fixes
- Create and maintain technical documentation for deployment and support procedures
- Work on support escalations related to Azure based tools
- Document policies and best practices