Senior Consultant | Global Employer Services Team
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- 3+ years of experience in individual income tax consulting (advanced level of tax technical skills in personal income tax and social security), work on engagements under minimum supervision;
- Experience in other Tax advisory fields will also be taken into consideration, provided the candidate's suitable track record and motivation;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus)
- Professional and pro-active approach to deliver high-quality tax advisory services
- Strong people and project management skills with ability to multi task across projects.
There is no ‘’type’’ that we look for at Deloitte, but there are attributes we value. They include:
- An inquisitive, analytical mind that can share complex insights in plain language;
- Creative flair balanced with commercial nous;
- A passion for collaboration and challenging questions, and a belief in the work we do and the plans we have;
- A desire to serve clients and to deliver quality
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
- Work independently and as part of a team on complex personal income tax compliance services and social security consulting matters;
- Cooperate with the management team to prepare detailed technical consultations;
- Review the deliverables prepared by junior team members (i.e. tax calculations, advisory memos, etc.);
- Involvement in business development initiatives and engagements coordination;
- Look for and study the documentation underlying the relevant questions; use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources;
- Communicates consistently with current clients, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in this field;
- Attend meetings with relevant authorities;
- Manage more than one assignment / project at any given time.
About the team
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides our clients with advisory and compliance assistance in the field of income tax, social security, immigration and global mobility. We specialize in all areas of individual income tax and social security regime (salary related income, freelancing activities, investment income, rental, etc.) applicable be that for Romanian and foreign individuals, for local and non-resident employers or for any stakeholder party when paying and/or receiving income to/from an individual.
We are now looking for a Senior consultant in our fast growing local team to support the delivery of client projects.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.