Security Analyst IAM with French
You will join the DCS team (Data & CyberSecurity). The team oversees managing access request to sensitive applications, management of security incidents, review & analysis of security controls issues in order to identify the anomalies from the system.
What you will do:
- Participate to the configuration of the provisioning tool (POPS) used for business applications. POPS is configured so that people can only request application accesses in relation with their work. But new needs appear regularly, and request are sent by end-users to update the list of applications;
- Ensure the first level assessment of requests received from internal employees;
- Referring to application description at your disposal;
- Challenging the request made if necessary;
- Requesting adequate validations if necessary;
- Updating the configuration in POPS tool;
- Interact with other team members in charge of deployment aspects (application & people) in the IAM Framework to ensure a good synergy.
- 0-2 years of experience in technical support and/or IAM (Identity and Access Management); •Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English is a must;
- Good knowledge of Information Security topics (especially IAM); Microsoft Office; Visual Basic/Excel Macro knowledge are appreciated for tasks automations purpose;
- Understanding of external cyber threats;
- Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration; •Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.