Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
The video-based driver assistance and automated driving team in Engineering Center Cluj started in 2013 and the main activities consist of developing new techologies, making possible to transform state of the art research know-how into innovative automotive products, which are worthwhile goals for the current and futureQualifications
What distinguishes you
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- Good algorithms, data structures and software design background.
- Experience with one object oriented programming language (preferable C/C++).
- Know-how or willingness to learn more from one of the following fields: image processing, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine learning, artificial intelligence, numerical methods, computational geometry etc.
- Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts.
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details.
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
- Target and quality orientation.
- Fluent in English.
Advantages if you have
- Experience with developing automated driving systems.
- Computer vision, image processing, machine learning or deep learning experience.
- Experience with software design on embedded systems.
- Knowledge of embedded software optimization and parallelization (ex: NEON, DSP) for real-time performance.
- Experience with programming in Python or Matlab.
- Software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools.
- Automotive SPICE and ISO26262.
Your future job location offers you
Performance-based bonus system, home office possibility & flexible working time, flexible benefits & services (such as lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services etc.), recreational areas (library, games) , 25 vacation days from the start, an innovative environment within a young team
Your contribution to something big
- Develop software, computer vision and machine learning algorithms for video based driver assistance systems and automated driving.
- Implement and optimize real-time embedded mono and stereo video processing technologies based on innovative computer vision (ex: stereovision and structure from motion, 3D reconstruction, projective geometry, numerical methods, 3D data processing and tracking, camera calibration) and artificial intelligence methods (ex: machine learning for objects detection and classification, scene segmentation).
- Specification and development of performance evaluation methods on large data-sets.
- Evaluate and validate results using offline automatic simulation frameworks as well as using Bosch test vehicles.