2021 London Stock Exchange Group Graduate Programme – Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs 2021 London Stock Exchange Group Graduate Programme – Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Technology Graduate Programme provides the ideal springboard for a rewarding and meaningful career in global financial markets technology. As a graduate, you will rotate across various technology teams which may include Software Engineering and Infrastructure. You will spend six months in each team and complete 2 rotations whilst on programme. You will then roll off programme into a permanent team. This not only means more variety, but also the chance to gain a deep understanding of LSEG and to broaden your commercial awareness and skillset.
The programme begins with an intensive induction providing you with the tools to make an impact from day one. Throughout your rotations you will participate in a tailored development programme designed to equip you with key technical and business skills. Following the initial 12 month programme you will begin a permanent role aligned with your interests, skillset and the needs of the business.
Roles can vary from development and programming to testing and analytics, we seek to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available. You will work on real business projects in technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++, Python,Linux or Windows. We will also support you in discovering more about the areas of the business that interest you most by connecting you with various departments so that you can learn more about them.
Click here to apply
What we are looking for:
To be eligible, you must be a final year undergraduate or Masters student due to complete your degree by September 2021. You will be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent in any of the following subject areas: science, technology, engineering or mathematics. You should have a demonstrable interest in a career in technology.
We are passionate about recruiting people who understand the full breadth of our business, how it fits together, how it functions – and demonstrate dedication to its development as it grows and diversifies.
- To adapt to changing demands, you’ll need to demonstrate resilience and flexibility.
- Stakeholder management is crucial so we are looking for individuals with strong communication skills and customer focus.
- As a graduate you will be responsible for running projects through to completion therefore we are looking for individuals who demonstrate proactivity, with the ability to apply analytical thinking and an innovative approach to challenges.
- Existing knowledge of technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C++, C#, Python, Linux or Windows is beneficial.
You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important as how you achieve it.
Application Deadline: midnight on 15 March 2021
We operate a rolling recruitment process with assessment centres starting from mid-March 2021.
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and motivational statement.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, you will be invited to complete online psychometric tests (inductive & deductive reasoning, numerical reasoning).
- The next step is a telephone interview where we will test your motivations for the role as well as some of our key competencies.
- The final stage is an assessment centre which involves a number of different types of exercises – further information is provided at the point of invite.
Please note, all of our assessment centres will be run virtually this year.