Supplier Capacity and Risk Prevention PM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garrett - Advancing Motion active
View all jobs Supplier Capacity and Risk Prevention PM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Requirements
As our new colleague, you will need:
• Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent in Mechanical/Automotive/Aerospace
• Experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement / Project management min 4 years
• Fluent in English
We value employees that have:
• Strong process orientation. Able to maintain discipline of regular reviews and reporting mechanisms
• Excellent communicator. Comfortable working within a global team, and presenting to groups with diverse backgrounds, reporting to Executives
• Able to maintain consistency and rigor in key processes
• Confident to define and deploy new business processes, while integrating feedback and concerns from others
• Able to establish strong network of contacts throughout the organization
• Balance attention and resources across multiple activities
As our new colleague you will have the responsibility of leading several suppliers’ projects related to supplier transition and/or supplier capacity improvement and/or supplier output and deliveries increase. You will involve coordinating, with other Procurement teams, the execution of the projects to their conclusion and to have due consideration for the end customer expectations, timing and commercial implications.
Interested in finding out more? See some of the main responsibilities below:
• Drive all activities required to complete the assigned projects. (supplier capacity shortage / supplier transition)
• Work with Procurement teams (commodity, NPI, operational) to define the supplier strategy and execution plan
• Prepare and communicate the recommendations including financial impacts
• Lead projects for completion on time, within budget with associated cost savings and zero customer impact in terms of Delivery and Quality.
• Establish formal and appropriate Management Operating Systems. Constantly assess and document the risks and identified mitigation actions
• Assist and escalate as required to resolve any risks that could impact the deliverables.
• Communicate project status and challenges cross-functional up to the Leadership teams
• Ensure adherence to new process and procedures that interact with supplier transition and capacity management (effective cross -functional collaboration)
• Continuously measure the process efficiency by having the right metrics in place (continuous improvement)
• Provide management reports - 4 block type project status (mission/strategy, key milestone status, risk and issues, mitigation plan/next actions) and high-level highlights per customer team for support needed.
• Streamline and Automate Processes and Workflows. Develop new tools and methodologies to adapt to project specific and continuously improve project management practices following cross-functional interaction and customer expectations
• Ensure Supplier Capacity and Transition procedures are followed and has the right visibility within organization
If you wish to be part of our team, we are offering:
• Training programs;
• Career growth opportunities on various exciting projects or in the people management area;
• Experienced leaders to help you guide and support your professional development;
• Diverse, international and multicultural work environment;
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
• A fast-paced and dynamic work environment full of challenging and interesting work;