IT Security Compliance Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team.
The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
What you will do:
- Perform security controls, expected around 200/year along 4 quarterly campaigns;
- Supervise that each uncovered anomaly has an action plan defined;
- Propose action plans for each security control depending on the impact scale/control rating;
- Closely supervise that the action plans for risk reduction are implemented;
- Measures the associated risk impact on controls not following the standard;
- Identifies areas of improvement in the field of security controls;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Perform reporting - monthly and weekly - regarding the completion of controls and the advancement on the defined action plans;
- Collects and presents the completed controls;
- Identification and creation of new security control;
- Industrializes and automates the repetitive tasks with low value added;
- Elaborates and distributes communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures;
- Control standardization and synthetization.
- 3 years’ experience within compliance and security controls;
- Graduate from University degree;
- Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write/speaking);
- Proven understanding on the applied risks and security practices in the IT domain;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Capability to coordinate actions.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.