Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Orange active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Services' Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
What you will be doing:
- Deploy, configure and maintain cloud platforms;
- Provide L3 support and ensure a good communication between Development and Operational teams;
- Create and maintain documentation and operational procedures;
- Ensure proper transfer of knowledge to operational teams, deliver technical training and workshops;
- Perform on-call activities.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges;
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies;
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates.
What you need to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure engineering operations or design;
- Good knowledge of virtualization, containerization and cloud concepts (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack, AWS);
- Knowledge of Automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc);
- Advanced Linux administration skills;
- IT design & processes would be appreciated;
- Experience with monitoring solutions (ELK Stack; Prometheus, Grafana);
- Exposure to load balancers/proxies/reverse proxies design and working knowledge (HAPRoxy, Nginx, Envoy).
- English language: fluent spoken and written.
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions,
- Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company