Fire Prevention Officer ESH - TSR
* To ensure and continuously improve fire protection requirements at the local site
* To monitor compliance with current emergency situations legislation and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met
* Organizing and preparing presentations related to ESH requirements (work safety and emergency situations)
* To ensure that the corporate request regarding emergency situations are well implemented
* To ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in fire prevention
* To develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention of emergency situations.
* To identify emergencies and establish emergency response plans.
* Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills;
* Degree in engineering is a plus, 2 years experience in the field of fire prevention;
* Fire prevention - basic knowledge of hazardous substances management, emergency situations ecc;
* English, advanced level;
* Strong organizing skills. Authorizations:
* curs cadru tehnic PSI - mandatory;
* curs SSM 80 ore - will be a plus;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.