Logistics Data Administrator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Logistics Data Administrator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
If you like to move things forward and have a keen eye for details, start your adventure in our Logistics Department at Michelin.
As a Logistics Data Administrator, you will…:
- Process transportation documents (CMR) in our internal system, according to legal and customs standards – as per our/internal procedures;
- Assure that all the information regarding the transportation is correct and reviewed according to the deadlines;
- Provide the requested documents available to the competent authorities in case of an external audit ;
- Prepare and disseminate quality indicators regarding the activity;
- Challenge and review archiving flows, ensuring legal compliance;
- Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks etc.);
- Manage the continuity of service in your perimeter (observing the polyvalence, permanence, formalization and documentation of activities);
- Participate in ad-hoc team projects, as per your competencies.
- Communication skills (both written and oral);
- Experience in process documents and working with authorities;
- Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
- Academical background;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.