Junior HQ International Recruiter
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior HQ International Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
What you'll bring as Experience:
- Some experience as a recruiter; ideally within the IT or a high-tech industry
- Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Advanced Boolean, X-Ray, Social Media etc.
- Data driven, ability to analyze complex data sets with a focus on continuous improvement of individual metrics and conversions
- Strong stakeholder management skills – Build relationships with various Talent Acquisition professionals across the Ubisoft network across multiple locations, providing guidance and insights and becoming a trusted Business Partner
- Strong presentation skills – Comfortable with creating / presenting slide decks
What you'll bring as a Colleague:
- A passion for games
- An autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach
- A drive to progress your career in a dynamic, industry leading global organization
Your main mission:
- Work with our worldwide studios and support their strategic recruitment needs; identify top talent that will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
- Utilize proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract the best candidates from with the games industry internationally, you will focus on building high-quality technical pipelines. You will have a knowledge of advanced sourcing methods and innovative engagement techniques to ensure you identify and recruit the very best talent for Ubisoft, whilst delivering an exceptional candidate experience. Your inquisitive nature will see you research, explore and recommend new sources and solutions to ensure we continue to identify and recruit the very best talent.
-As a member of the International Recruitment Team, you will be an ambassador for Ubisoft; developing strong relationships with candidates and supporting the team promote our employer brand at global industry events.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.