Advanced Manufacturing Engineering - Data Analyst
Garrett is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion. We partner with the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers, creating the turbocharging, electric boosting and connected vehicle systems central to the latest generation of fuel efficient and lower emissions vehicles.Cerinte
To become our new colleague, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
• Intermediate Statistical and Analytics tools knowledge and a passion for the automotive industry with Analytical and creative mind.
• Experience preparing reports using various business analytics reporting tools like Microsoft Power BI/ SAS Visual analytics tool.
• Basic programming in Python, R, Java, SQL DB
• Experience preparing and presenting data in the right form (dashboard and other visualizations like graphs, tables) for decision-making and problem-solving.
• Experience in data models and reporting.
• Project management skills tool assess task effort, manage priorities and report status.
• Fluency in English(mandatory) and other languages (nice to have).
We value employees that have:
• Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates with 3-4 years of experience in data analytics and manufacturing.
• Post Graduate in Statistics / Computer science will be added advantage
• University special certification program in Data Science, Big Data Analytics
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Interpersonal skills and working with global diverse groups internal and external customers
• Actively pursues personal learning by continuously updating knowledge, skills, and abilities; pursues stretch assignments to build own capabilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Multinational environment seen as plus/ dealing with complex environments and matrix reporting structure;
As our AME Data Analyst you will be a member of Factory digitization Center of Excellence (COE). You will also be in charge of data analytics and visualization in discrete manufacturing covering entire Garrett manufacturing sites across the globe. Our role requires team work within IT, Data scientist, Plant, COE teams.
As our new colleague, you will be in charge with:
• Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Benchmark and Industry Connect
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Creating dashboards and synthesis. Extract data from enterprise systems, PLCs, ad-hoc databases thru scripts at pre-determined frequency, normalizing data and staging appropriately for analytics.
• Drive standardization of data outputs from automated equipment/test stands by working with Engineering & Business; Master data management.
• Conducts and facilitates ( and educates and trains on ) analyses, issues identification, organizational risk assessment and decision-making process.
If you wish to be part of our team, we are offering:
• Training programs;
• Career growth opportunities on various exciting projects or in the people management area;
• Experienced leaders to help you guide and support your professional development;
• Diverse, international and multicultural work environment;
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
• A fast-paced and dynamic work environment full of challenging and interesting work;