Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coface Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Representative (Remote) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
Who are we looking for?
• An excellent communicator with:
o Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone;
o Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g.CRM software) and telephone systems;
o Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
o Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
o Good knowledge of English;
o Typically 2 years of experience, preferably in the sales field / completed university degree;
What will your role be?
As an effective Inside Sales, you will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You must be an excellent communicator and have very good people skills. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
What will your day consist of?
• You will contact potential or existing customers to inform, promote and sell the company's services by phone;
• You will direct prospects to the Field Sales Team when needed;
• You will take and process orders in an accurate manner;
• You will contact potential customers;
• You will be responsible of creating and developing the existing client portfolio;
• You will enter and update customer information in the database;
• You will carry out the activity according to the company's internal policies;
• You will keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
What is in it for you?
• You will have a fully remote job and program flexibility;
• Learning and development opportunities through internal/external courses and trainings;
• Possibility of early promotions through the mobility program;
• Variable paid holidays according to seniority;
• Vendors discount programs (7card, Bookster);
• Other bonuses (lunch tickets, performance bonuses, holiday vouchers)