Brand Analyst (9 months temporary contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Brand Analyst (9 months temporary contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Customer focus and understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to turn numbers into actionable insights
- Quick grasp of issues and Problem solving skills;
- Proven record of driving simplified, effective solutions – Lean or similar expertise;
- Integrity and trust;
- Involvement and proactivity
- Involvement, proactivity and continuous improvement mentality;
- Fluent in English and Romanian, both oral and written.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Brand Analyst will be supporting in developing & deploying portfolio strategy for conventional cigarette with focus on one specific project, ensuring proper development of consumer promotions & communication materials, performance monitoring and product maintenance activities.
Marketing plan execution:
• Assists in content development and deployment.
• Manages development of communication materials by collaborating with agencies and printing hub.
• Develops and implements national consumer promotions.
• Collaborates with Commercial Planning, Key Accounts, Trade Engagement, National Sales, Digital, etc. for ensuring each phase of the deployment plan is on track in terms of development and implementation.
• Follows-up the implementation of each marketing initiative and provide analysis of the performance with recommendations.
• Follows all marketing initiatives related to product development from initial phase (project submission) to product in market commercialization by communicating with EU region, product cluster, customer service, supply chain, etc, and acts whenever anticipates a deviation from the agreed plan.
• Assess the current portfolio performance along with up-to-date market trend, competitors activities and consumers insights.
• Ensures continuous control of all Direct Marketing Expenses and analyzes the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of all running brand related activities