Controlling Internship - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
* Providing support to Plant Controlling department;
* Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
* Inventory of production equipment;
* Support in the preparation of periodical management report.
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.