ESH Student for CAR - TSR
*Monitor and control the waste storage area;
* Supervise the activity of waste contractors(recycling/disposal) and report to Environmental Officer;
* Supervise the activity of cleaning company regarding the waste management;
* Control the waste transport: assist the loading of waste (visual), create the specific documents for the transport according with Romanian legal requirements;
* Perform daily operational controls in all areas (Plant & R&D); Hazardous Substances Management:
* Perform daily operational controls in all areas (Plant & R&D). Environment Protection Trainings:
* Perform Introduction trainings regarding Environmental Protection. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* English - medium level would be a plus;
* Organizing skills;
* Microsoft office excel - medium level is mandatory;
* Presentation skills would be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.