Test Engineer in Automotive
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2 years of experience in SW automation testing
• Strong experience in design of test scenarios
• C++ knowledge/experience
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc,)
• Test Cases & Test execution
• Experience with implementation tests in C or C++
• Practical experience with development of SW Test Strategy
• Strong experience with Embedded SW testing or/and development
• Knowledge of MCU architectures (e.g. Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
• Experience with SW testing tools and frameworks (e.g. Tessy, VectorCAST, CANTATA)
• Strong knowledge on 32-bit Controllers (Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on development of modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software testing team in Bucharest (Romania). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft
• Understand and analyze customer's design and safety requirements including identifying any gaps or missing information needed to perform validation and testing activities
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Develop and deliver complex, algorithmic rich tests to provide planned coverage of respect product specifications and coding base
• Analysis, interpret executed test cases, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Participate in providing software validation, project estimations and technical risk assessment
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.