This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• University / Master degree from an accredited technical university
• Minimum 10 years of relevant technical experience
• Provable proficiency in English (written and communication), German is a plus
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• In depth understanding of the Agile Methodology (minimum 2 years of work experience in Agile environments are a plus)
• In depth understanding of architectural standards, the API product owner has the important role of optimizing the developer experience
• In depth understanding of API consumers and API producers
Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of the attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Provides vision and direction to the Agile development team
• Ensures the team has always an adequate amount of prior prepared user stories to work on
• Plans and prioritizes product feature backlog
• Identifies product growth opportunities
• Manages the product backlog, iteration planning and the needed elaboration of the user stories
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting the successful completion of the sprint goals
• Follows the competitors and the industry
• Builds and reinforces relationships with key stakeholders of their business unit as well as with the technical teams
• Supports the technical team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why. Is accountable on the user story accuracy, also on the groomed and correctly prioritized product backlog.
• Ensures the product backlog is transparent to key stakeholders and the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with key stakeholders. Proactively communicates any relevant updates to key stakeholders
• Is accountable for the acceptance of the product increment delivered each sprint
• Represents the client and the business stakeholders in front of the development team
• Continuously aligns with the Delivery Management counterpart (if different role)
• Working with the L2/L3 support functions for incident management
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.