This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Infrastructure Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with provisioning, optimizing, maintaining, and monitoring of a Kubernetes environment implementing the Docker container runtime.
- Experience with provisioning, optimizing, maintaining, and monitoring of an Openstack environment employing KVM Hypervisors.
- Experience with provisioning, maintaining, and administering Centos Linux.
- Experience with security, compliance, and auditing of PostgreSQL and DB2.
- A strong foundation in Ethernet networking and TCP/IP. Experience with Open vSwitch.
- Knowledge of hardware and virtualized environment monitoring solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - able to work with remote teams across cultures and fostering trust and collaboration
- Language Skills - fluent in spoken and written English.
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of network file systems NFS and GlusterFS.
- Knowledge of accessing distributed storage solutions via the AWS S3 API.
- Knowledge of fibre channel SAN maintenance and administration.
- Experience with maintaining and administering OpenLDAP and ApacheDS.
- Experience in software development using one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to Python, Linux Shell, Golang, and Groovy.
Development and maintenance of a suite of web applications used to analyze field diagnostic data.
Provision, maintain, and optimize new and existing elements in a Linux based, virtualized, microservices infrastructure:
- Virtualized Environment (KVM hypervisor, Openstack)
- Microservices Environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Operating System (Centos Linux)
- Networking (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Open vSwitch)
- Storage (S3, GlusterFS, NFS, FC SAN)
- Authentication (OpenLDAP and ApacheDS)
- Act as a subject matter expert for proposed architectural designs.
- Write infrastructure related code when needed (Python, Linux Shell, Golang, Groovy)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.