On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• Master’s Degree in related field
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in an applied data science or analytics function using modeling techniques
• 5+ years of professional experience in consulting, software development, Supply Chain operations, marketing, eCommerce, or related analytical function.
• Working knowledge of data querying concepts and SQL
• Working knowledge of Agile principles and software development process.
• Excellent Microsoft product suite knowledge including Excel and Access.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make the complex simple.
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with business partners, understand requirements and provide accurate findings of analysis.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude takes ownership and initiative to identify and solve problems.
• Ability to see the “big picture” in order to prioritize work and help drive sales.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently, multi-task and quickly respond in a dynamic environment.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
• Introduce Citizen Data Science for Unilever SCE business unit.
• Take ownership of understanding the Supply Chain model and supporting data sets.
• Define data requirements for internal and external technology partners to support the organization’s data driven Supply Chain vision.
• Work fluidly across internal and external partners to successfully implement a new Supply Chain data lake and automation technology stack.
• Work with Supply Chain leadership to define new reporting requirements and create, implement, and rollout new reporting capabilities.
• Be the organization’s champion of data accuracy and voice of business-driven data requirements.
• Partner with Unilever IT and external vendors and customers to define detailed data/interface requirements and lead the implementation
• Big data modeling expert using Python, Azure and future analytics platforms.
• Reporting expert for Power BI, SalesForce and other future reporting platforms.
• Development of reports, dashboards, infographics, processes, and automation that drive Supply execution on a recurring and ad-hoc basis.
• Quickly respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from Supply Chain leadership.