Senior Legal Adviser
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
• Has a law degree from a reputable university;
• Experience in commercial contracts revision, drafting, and negotiation;
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines is fundamental;
• Availability to travel;
• The candidate should be confident, having the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused in a fast-moving environment;
• Advantage: experience in retail;
• Computer literate;
• Fluency in English.
What will you do in our team?
• Provide legal advice to the commercial department and executive management team concerning the contracts for products purchasing, ranging from drafting, review and interpretation up to the follow up all legal parts of these contracts;
• Research and analyze state laws, regulations, and purchasing department guidelines, applies policy text, company practices, filings, and hypothetical / factual situations;
• To draft new and revised policy text and related contract forms to comply with state laws;
• Develop and maintain detailed procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives;
• Issue legal opinion regarding contracts and other legal matters;
• Ensure that all rules and regulations of the company are compliant with the legislation in force;
• Ensure representation of company’s best interests by providing support representation for business affairs in developing and maintaining effective relationships with partners and regulatory bodies;
• Provide legal support to all the other departments.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.