Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mercedes-Benz Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 42 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
What we expect from you:
• University degree, preferable sciences profile (Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
• Very good computer skills and database knowledge
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English
• Excellent analytical skills including mathematics and statistics
• Microsoft Power BI basic experience
• PC knowledge, proficient in MS Office, very good Excel knowledge
• Technical automotive knowledge
• Very organized person, with attention to details, logical thinking and analytical skills to interpret the data
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective relationship in multicultural teams
• Ability to work productively and maintain effective relationship in multicultural teams
• Pro-active attitude and good problem solving skills
• Professional looking, elegant speech, fit for the working environment
Main responsibilities and everyday challenges:
• Processes assigned market and registrations raw data file for worldwide countries in Mapis system (Headquarter system). Matches the data to Daimler master data, identifies and corrects errors.
• Transfers the data to the Mapis system and all other interfaces in the allotted timeframe.
• Ensures reliable data quality by performing plausibility checks and other necessary verifications for Mapis and all interfaces.
• Documents in writing the necessary technical information for the creation of new models and new master sets on the Mapis-database, through SuS.
• Ensures weekly updates to support the accuracy and structure in the allocated countries’ templates
• Ensures support in case of questions or mistakes for all Mapis users (internal and external), provides them relevant information and if needed ensures correction of the data.
Contract Type: unlimited