Controlor Calitate, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- Studii tehnice, preferabil electronica;
- Cunostinte IT: MS-Windows, MS-Office,
- Experienta tn analiza tehnica a produselor (ex: electronice) si tn efectuarea auditurilor de produs;
- Mod de gandire analitic si creativ; flexibilitate; orientarea calitatii si a proceselor spre obiective;
- Abilitati bune de comunicare si de lucru in echipa;
- Disponibilitatea de a lucra tn schimburi.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Executarea auditurilor de produs, tn conformitate cu cerintele standardelor de calitate, control plan si procedurilor de lucru specifice;
- Verificarea periodica si independenta a liniilor de productie din fabrica Bosch din Jucu, Cluj;
- Preluarea de probe din liniile de productie si verificarea lor pentru identificarea potentialelor vicii de calitate;
- Folosirea si mentinerea echipamentelor de testare tn conformitate cu specificatiile si instructiunile specifice;
- Evaluarea si raportarea corecta a rezultatelor;
- Urmarirea sarcinilor de lucru si prioritizarea rezolvararii problemelor.