Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- Application development with Oracle APEX, min 3 years;
- Understanding of relational database design and data normalization;
- Experience in writing PL/SQL queries;
- Knowledge in versioning systems (Git, SVN);
- Agile and SCRUM;
- Experience in software development (object oriented programming);
- Knowledge in software lifecycle management;
- Good communication skills
- Provides expert knowledge, working in line with the technology roadmap and standards to develop applications / products.
- Focusses upon development of programme logic for new applications / products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing).
- Typically reports to Senior IT Development Manager.
- Uses best practice knowledge to support the future capabilities for the IT development function;
- Develop well-structure code following company standards;
- Document enhancements made and system changes;
- Assists, advises and contributes to developing strategic IT Development standards;
- Works effectively with colleagues through development activities enabling achievement of the IT strategy;
- Contributes to delivery of development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs;
- Resolves application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Supports the team for the evaluation of Request for Proposal (RFPs) in project delivery. Ensures solving problems, analysis and interpretation of differing situations in order to identify, search and select the best solution;
- Understands the business needs and provides technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Maintains strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.