DC Network Design Engineer
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Required technical/professional knowledge:
- University degree in technology [e.g. engineering, telecommunications, computer science];
- Strong background and experience in network services;
- Broad understanding of IP protocols at all layers of the stack and extensive experience with routing, firewall, network virtualization and switching technologies;
- Deep network knowledge, being able to lead the technical aspects of a Data Centre network;
- International experience and background in a complex business environment, as well as the ability to work across an international and distributed team in a complex business environment;
- Fluent in English;
- In-depth knowledge of IT, DC technology and process standards, well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics.
- Responsible for all aspects related to the network infrastructure in a Data Centre including decision on technology, capacity planning and requirements gathering from the customers matching key network aspects such security, reliability, high availability, load balancing and redundancy.
- Evolve legacy setups to new and standard network designs and components removing operational risk.
- Migration planning and design to evolve legacy network environments into new network components and services;
- Provide best in class Solution design for Local Market services to achieve highest availability, service performance as well as scalability of designed solution;
- Outline global network design standards to maximize efficiency and standardization across all the local market services;
- Collaborate with operational risk stakeholders and other risk owners during the scoping of design policies, optimization initiatives and projects;
- Capacity planning;
- Solution owner and definition of network standards, solutions and building blocks.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.