Senior Network Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euro-Testing Software Solutions active
View all jobs Senior Network Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Systems analysis and infrastructure & network design in hyper-scale environments
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration management tools, e.g. (Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Public and private cloud IaaS and PaaS deployment models and technologies, e.g. (Openstack, AWS, Azure)
- Network knowledge and network build experience in large scale Datacenter environment (experience with Cisco ACI networking or NSX is a must)
- Infrastructure and Network test design, execution, and validation
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, e.g. VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker
- Infrastructure and Network capacity, performance, and availability management
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Highly cross-functional and able to swap and perform adjacent roles and responsibilities at short notice
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distil difficult technical concepts into simple and actionable practices
- Willingness to track, assess, and incorporate practice and new technology developments and innovation into day-to-day working
- Good understanding of the business capability / user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes
- Understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 5+ years of work experience in designing, developing, deploying and / or administering infrastructure solutions at the expert certification level
- Experience with Cisco ACI or NSX is a must
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, and cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Windows, LinUX/UI, AWS, Azure, Openstack, Docker etc.
- Experience of configuration management and automation with the following tools Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience working with programming and scripting languages
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
We are currently seeking a passionate engineer to help us deliver our automated centric infrastructure and bring it to a new standard of services deployment. As we are working and living in a speed-dominated world, we will like to take an agile approach to transform the Data Center infrastructure and build together with the Product Owner the SDN Evolution.
Being a DC Network Engineer SDN you will need to play with prototypes, design, and build solutions for the cloud platform in iterative agile cycles to deliver new business standards. This role is responsible for designing and implementation of SDN network products collaborating with architects and developers.
Other key aspect will be to ensure that technical documentation is up to date and handover sessions are organized with technical support teams. If you are passionate about Cloud and Software Defined Networking let us know. Knowing and having a background of Python it will be a big plus for you.
- Work dedicated in a team, close to the Product Owner (within the product line) following the Agile methodology to transform the DC infrastructure and build the SDN evolution;
- Deliver, maintain, and optimize Cloud Platforms and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Cloud modules and solutions;
- Review Cloud solution designs, understanding their impact on the associated infrastructure, network and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal (local and/or global DCs) and external service providers;
- Monitor, maintain, and support the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the Cloud solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective;
- Provide Cloud platform and infrastructure/network-related level two and level three incident and problem management.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.