DBA Expert, EXADATA & DBaaS
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- EXADATA Experience
- Experience in the Database Administration (10+ years)
- Linux Administration
- Network Administration
- Excellent knowledge of DC Environment
- MongoDB and NOSQL DB experience
- Cloud Database Experience
- Experience in a multinational environment
- High standard read/write capabilities in English
The Infrastructure Operations Authority provides expert knowledge on the operation and management of central and/or local data centers, legacy and/or centralized infrastructure, standards and requirements to support the availability of company IT applications and Data Centre activities and database environments.
The Infrastructure Operations Authority focusses on activities that ensure the availability and effective functioning of internal network infrastructure, data availability and technical support for customers (internal and external). Including monitoring of hardware and software in datacenters, and executing event/incident, configuration, escalation, release, deployment and 3rd party database management activities.
Typically reports to the Senior Infrastructure Manager.
- Assists with and advises on the future customer demands / trends, giving direction on improvement for company Infrastructure Management practices and procedures to support the achievement of the technology strategy;
- Drives delivery of company Infrastructure Management requirements and initiatives through the identification of business requirements and IT database needs, including coordination of security, maintenance and utilization;
- Executes optimization activities of the cost of the current infrastructure and connectivity needs;
- Performs regular system reviews and resilience improvements in order to provide best customer experience on service;
- Maintains solid relations and works closely with Project Managers and Technology teams and acts as a point of contact in case of business impacting activities;
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, managing vendors of assigned systems. Reviews vendor incidents regularly and organizes vendor meetings to ensure that all incidents are solved according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Understands IT/Network infrastructure challenges across firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers, data centers, cloud, virtualization, storage and backup areas;
- Understands the theories and practices across the service performance spectrum, leading refresh and/or decommissioning programmes that improve service availability effectiveness;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.