20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Object Oriented design and application development (C# .Net, MVC)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in application design and development using or MS SQL Server
- Experience working with Angular
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for an application developer skilled in Net Core, MVC, Angular and Agile .
The successful candidate will join a dynamic project team developing and supporting a new system which utilizes state of the art technology. A positive attitude with a focus on results, excellent communication skills, proven analytical skills, the ability to work successfully with business partners and effective participation in a team environment are key to this position.
- Develop system requirements based on user stories
- Develop high quality code based on detailed designs that meet requirements
- Create comprehensive documentation, conduct thorough testing, and follow defined change control processes.
- Provide support for a mission critical application
- Effectively communicate with end-users, co-workers, managers, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
- Gym membership discount
- Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms