Senior Connectivity Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Senior Connectivity Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
We are looking for a network specialist with experience in Cisco hard and software and strong troubleshooting skills. CCNP or CCIE Cisco Certification or proven experience at the same level is highly desirable.
Provides technical support with minimal guidance. Participate in the design, testing, and implementation of complex network changes. Configures and install connectivity equipment in our network infrastructure. Performs routine and complex maintenance of all types of different network equipment. Provides professional support and guidance to less experienced coworkers.
• 5+ Year Cisco Network Specialists or equivalent in network certifications.
• Design, Implement and operate - Enterprise Cisco Routers and switches – Catalyst and Nexus
• Implement and operate - Cisco ISE
• Operate – Cisco Prime
• Operate – Enterprise DNS/DHCP solutions (preferred Efficient IP)
• Basic experience with Wireless, Wireless Network Implementation, Wireless Network Troubleshooting.
• Fluent English (spoken & written)
• Great communication skills
• Team player
• Flexibility to work on weekends if required
• Performs configuration and administration of our connectivity infrastructure.
• Provide support to our customers and external providers.
• Perform routine and advanced maintenance within our network.
• The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
Why use a Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.