Commercial Sales Expert, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Master's degree;
Minimum experience in the field:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in controlling, sales reporting or other similar functions;
- Business management know-how in marketing, sales or controlling;
- Knowledge of planning, controlling and logistic processes (particularly sales planning) and usage of IT tools (e.g. SAP BW);
- Sales planning / sales controlling experience;
- Microsoft Office know-how, expert in Excel incl. Macros and VBA.
- Social Competencies and Skills;
- Advanced analytical skills (data analysis & interpretation on complex data, ability to make conclusions and propose solutions);
- High quality and result orientation: assumes ownership for assigned tasks;
- Proactive thinking;
- Systematic, precise and self-organized working style;
- Ability to work in teams (including virtual teams).
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions.
We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team and take over exciting and challenging activities in the area of Sales Controlling and Pricing or Commercial Management.
- Supports the coordination of planning, deployment, tracking, and reporting of sales KPIs within a division or customer team
- Supports the coordination of Current Forecast Planning, Business Plan, Target Business Plan Activities within a division or customer team
- Supports the coordination of Customer Master Data
- Supports the coordination of Product Life Cycle Management and Engineering Change Management activities within a division or customer team
- Complex data analysis, deviations analysis, data simulation
- Ensures data quality by performing plausibility checks within a division or customer team
- Accurately analyzes and collects data for various types of business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Process optimization for the responsible activities and tools
- Supports the setup, evaluation and specification of new business requirements
- Regular exchange with the Stakeholders
- Opportunity to represent the division or the customer team in front of Sales Management, Bosch Mobility Central department or in front of other Divisions
- Connected internally with other departments (controlling, product management, manufacturing)
- Training the associates in own Division and also outside of own Division for responsible process and tool
- Support of Coordination of tool testing activities and roll-outs