BI Business Analyst -Smart Solution
As a Senior BI business analyst - Smart solution will be in charge for collaborating with the process owners and stakeholders from Orange entities
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter. *
As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Sourcing Business Solutions team.
As a Senior BI business analyst - Smart solution (Orange group solution for sourcing& procurements analytics) will be in charge for collaborating with the process owners and stakeholders from different Orange entities and countries regarding sourcing performance, spend and savings analyses, repository monitoring; manage current projects, analysis of business needs, evaluate and translate them specifications, work closely with Qlik developers to ensure Smart goals are met and the requirements are implemented efficiently and effectively.
At the same time your contribution is needed to manage data collection activities, relationship with partners, to coordinate data cleansing and data validation, to run corrective maintenance and anomaly management (gathering information, analysis, make corrections or transfer to the team concerned) identify change management issues and keep the communication with users.
You will be required to:
- take part in projects with teams of contributors from different countries or managing of such projects
- organize and conduct meetings with business teams in order to capture business needs
- prepare and sustain various presentations regarding projects were involved
- participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions and provide prescriptive data-backed recommendations to project Sponsors or countries to influence/to sustain business decision-making.
- partner with different business owners to continuously improve their existing dashboards and the creation of other new that will meet the long term needs of our beneficiary
- teste existing SMART applications in order to identify bugs or inconsistency and propose improvement solutions
- anticipating risks, define and manage corrective action plans
- promoting the use of reporting tools
- being a proposal force to improve BI applications
- preparing and presenting synthetic tools for arbitration and decision making
Professional and personal requirements:
- Solid experience in projects implementation in business analyst/PM role (strong knowledge and previous experience in project management methodology)
- Knowledge on BI environment, Qlik technology
- Ability to develop simple SQL requests
- Know how to present a topic to a non-technical audience
- To be able to step back and think globally before detail.
- To be clear, simple and persuasive in communication
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in communicating with customers and responding to their needs
- Ability to train others, give clear instructions and to propose convincing alternatives
- Strategic Thinker as well as an "executer" with emphasis on getting things done in right quality and on time
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Optimist and self-organized with a solid "Can-Do" Attitude
- Degree from an accredited university
- Trainings to grow your skills
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great benefits
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company