CRM Consultant [#OnlineInterview]
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Orange active.
Vezi toate job-urile CRM Consultant [#OnlineInterview] active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for an experienced, client-focused and result-driven CRM Consultant!
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for an experienced, client-focused and result-driven CRM Consultant to successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 in Orange countries across the Orange Group, mainly for Business/Commercial departments. The ideal candidate should have worked on Sales, Customer Services and Marketing Modules, in order to recommend effective designs for CRM implementation projects and propose efficient recommendations in terms of business processes that suit company's line of business and drive change.
The CRM Consultant manages the end-to-end implementation process within the country. Acts as a liaison between Orange countries across the Orange Group and e-Lob (Enterprise Line of Business), in order to generate business agreements on CRM systems implementation (mainly SFA) using the current best practices at the group level.
- Contributes to Project deployment (CRM implementation) in Orange affiliate
- Manages Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration in order to match system possibilities to individual roles and processes in the Orange country
- Contributes with own insight into the business processes, according to the principles of "get/ keep/increase"
- Designs and leads workshops in order to gather business requirements, writes functional specifications, proposes pilot CRM initiatives and manages final implementation
- Implements the client's requirements by customizing the system (creates/modifies workflows, entities, reports, business rules)
- Trains users for the new solution and prepares dedicated documentation (User Manual)
- Deploys and manages different Dynamics CRM integrations with other components (Outlook Client, e-mail Router, SharePoint)
- Analyzes and migrates existing client data from various platforms
- Supports and advices Orange affiliates in business decisions
- Provides post-implementation functional and technical support to clients
- Participates and contributes to local assessment and study of Orange countries
- Potential and innovation in terms of business processes perspectives:: marketing, sales, customer services, IT
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Attestable knowledge of project management
- University graduate (preferably business or IT domain)
- At least 3 years' experience in business systems management and CRM implementation
- Good use of English, nice to have French
- Previous experience in telecom industry is a plus
- Previous experience in sales is a plus
-Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of Dynamics CRM Internet Facing Deployment Architecture.
- Ability to manage international projects
- Business orientation
- Proven innovative thinking
- Understanding customer's needs
- Logical writing
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to work in highly demanding and shifting work environment
- High customer focus
- Excellent in building solid working relationships
- Initiative and problem-solving attitude
- Great negotiator
- Pro-activity in reaching objectives
- Ability to cooperate and support team & affiliates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Persuasion skills
- Advanced change management skills
- Influence and propose solutions with solid arguments
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company